the blog postings have been sparse this month! We have been pretty busy running around the past few weeks.
I had a GREAT visit back in Ohio with both Cris' family and my family. I spent the first day in Toledo with the Stickley/Matus gang, and had a great time catching up with everyone.
Then over to Willard to see the Saccenti/Alford crew. Everyone was home for Christmas, and I got to visit with all the neices and nephews. It was really a great time. Next year will hopefully mean my trip will be accompanied by Cris and 2 baby girls.
That's right, i did say 2 baby girls. In case you haven't heard the news, 2008 will be bringing 2 additions to the Stickley family! Cris and I found out we are expecting a baby in May, and we are so excited that Juneau will have a sister! We were in a state of shock and slightly overwhelmed for the first couple of months, but we are now pretty much ecstatic as we are in the 5 month of pregnancy, and anxious to have both babies here by summer.
Here is a little ultrasound pic of the baby girl soon to be Nova Joelle!
Friday, December 28, 2007
Post-Christmas update
Posted by Cris and Em at 7:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Oh my gosh Emilie, you are pregnant!!! Congratulations!! I am so happy for you. I hope you post some pics of you so we can see your belly. Shab's baby and yours will be so close together in age! Miss you!
-Bharani
Post a Comment