The Stickley's and Matuses have made it back to Ohio (and Tennessee), and we are trying to get back into a routine. Particularly Nova and Juneau, who aren't quite sure what to do with themselves whitout doting aunties, uncles, cousins, grandparents and great-grandparents to shower them with attention.
As many of you may know, we had an amazing week together as a family, but a difficult start to our new year. Cris will be updating the blog later this week, but for now i wanted to say we are grateful for the prayers of our families and friends. We are so thankful and blessed to have such an amazing family. We love you all.
As many of you may know, we had an amazing week together as a family, but a difficult start to our new year. Cris will be updating the blog later this week, but for now i wanted to say we are grateful for the prayers of our families and friends. We are so thankful and blessed to have such an amazing family. We love you all.



3 comments:
Been praying for you all. Been thanking the Lord for the wonderul memories that you were able to share as a family. The Lord is able, His grace is sufficient, I know first hand. Love you and I know the memories and friends and prayers and family will carry you all through.
Alice M.
I'm so sorry to hear about Grandpa Stickley. I feel like this is an impersonal way to pass along sympathies, but I stumbled upon your blog when looking for some way to get in touch. Know that you and your family are in my prayers!
Nicole
Post a Comment