Nova just turned 11 months old, but in preparation for her giant birthday bash "Cirque Du Nova", i wanted to get her 1 year photos made. Our photographer did such a fantastic job entertaining the girls, and came prepared with all of their favorite things...bubbles, balloons, stuffed animals, and even giant lollipops! The girls really had a fantastic morning. Here is a sneak peak from Jacquie Ryan Photographic of their adorable pictures.
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Nova's One Year Photo Session
Posted by Cris and Em at 1:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Adorable We love the new pictures. They look like models.
Tommy, Sonya, Secily, & Micah
It has been forever since I have been on your blog. Computer crash, life, and 4 little girls can do that to you. I wanted to say, though, that your girls are just so adorable! Jenn
so adorable! That breath-holding seizure incident I read about below would have scared the crap out of me though! Hope it doesn't happen again!
Post a Comment