Our girls are growing up...and learning new ways to get themselves into trouble. This week they are delighting in playing and teasing for at least an hour everyday here in the hotel when I try to make them take a nap. I generally barely get them to sleep before Emilie is done with class and ready for us to head back out and pick her up.
But, they've also become quite the team...we have been frequenting the McDonald's playlands around Texas this week and while the tiered stair-step climbs up to the tunnels and slide are manageable for Juneau's 36 inch frame, Nova's towering 33 inches is JUUUUUST a bit shy of being able to hunch her tiny little self up to the next level.
After giving Juneau a little pep-talk about it being her job as the big-sister to look out for Nova, they came up with this...
Juneau gives a helpful assist...

While Nova finishes pulling herself up......Juneau jumps up to the next level.
It has been pretty crazy hot this week so far in San Antonio but the girls and I have been braving the humidity and enjoying the warm weather that Colorado has been soooo lacking to this point.







1 comments:
I'm glad that you are enjoying my second favorite place in the US with Honolulu being my absolute favorite. People can be so petty and I wouldn't let their comments bother you in any way. I have found some of the best bargains at thrift stores especially the one here at the LRAFB. And by the way, those are some pretty nice looking shoes that Juneau has got. Enjoy your stay in San Antonio...I am truly green with envy.
Post a Comment