We've been spending a lot of time at the beach these days! The combination of living on this side of the island (the beautiful beachy side), and also the girls being old enough to enjoy the beach, has meant we are making a lot of trips to the beach.
We've become good friends with one of my co-works, who has a wonderful little 4 year old daughter that the girls really enjoy playing with. As you can see, they were having a blast in the water!
Isn't this just too cute!?
Usually the girls like to sit right where the waves break on the shore, and let the water jostle them around.
I was thinking about my own adventures as a kid in the Atlantic Ocean during our vacations, and I remembered how much fun my sister and I would have playing on these cheap inflatable rafts. I bought a couple for the girls, and they were a total hit!Ahhhh...the sites you see in Hawaii. This was the truck in front of us last week...A freshly killed boar, sure to make a delicious batch of Kalua Pork
We often go to the Pizza Hut Buffet after gymnastics. Pepperoni Pizza is Nova's favorite food, and everyone loves the cinnamon pie. Nova had eaten her pizza, and her cinnamon pie, and when I asked her if she wanted another slice she said (in her cute, polite little Nova voice) "No thanks, I wouldn't want to spoil myself". Glad to see someone is exercising some self-discipline :)
A picture of our crazy threesome of girls. Juneau, Nova, and Cousin Melody. Melody was on Spring break, and we got to watch her for the day. I surprised the girls and picked them up for school early....with Melody in tow. You would've thought I had a Disney Princess accompanying me by the reaction of the girls! They were so proud to have their cousin come to their school, and introduce her to all of their friends, and so excited! It was priceless. As you can see, the energy carried on for the rest of the afternoon!
Family walk (minus Jude and Mommy...we were the photographers)











0 comments:
Post a Comment