Hey Jude! You're 8 months old! You are developing an adorable little personality. You have a cute belly laugh, and it really makes you giggle when we play peekaboo (or variations on the theme). Your favorite toy is a small plastic basketball.
We find it really crazy that you don't enjoy your bottles at all. We have to really struggle to get you to eat your bottle during the day (as opposed to Nova, who LOVED a good bottle!). You do, however, go crazy for any other kind of food. You think you are able to eat regular grown up food, and I have to keep a close eye, or you will end up with a handful of our food in each hand.
At the end of your 7th month, you really started to try to crawl (I'm trying not to give a spoiler for your 8th month!). You figured out how to get up on all fours and rock around. You also are able to kind of scoot from point A to point B.
Another fun month...and getting dangerously close to one year old!









1 comments:
Jude is getting SO big!!! I wish I could hear that sweet belly laugh. Sending hugs your way!
Post a Comment