
We haven't really bought a lot of baby stuff yet. Mostly because we didn't know how old our little June-bug would be. However, when Cris saw a cute little stuffed Husky he just had to get it for her. Since then 3 more Husky's have been added to Juneau's collection. Pretty soon she will have her own little team of sled dog's. We didn't want Summit to feel left out, so there is a little black dog too. Yes, I know, we really need to branch out in our toy shopping. 

Juneau's real Husky with Summit.
When i was organizing the pictures on our camera I found this picture, taken the day after Juneau was born. It is fun to think about what we were doing the day our new little baby was born thousands of miles away. Cris and I were celebrating our anniversary (the day before juneau's birthday!) at the Makaha Golf Resort on the west side of Oahu. Little did we know that this new little person was being born, and would soon join our family!




0 comments:
Post a Comment