
as promised, here are our halloween pics, with our very own local Princess Leia's. (the little Leia is our adorable neighbor, also seen with Cris and her brother, Darth Vader. The grown-up Leia is my little sis).
A happy day was had in the Stickley household yesterday, as Ohio State was victorious over Michigan. We celebratd in the usual fashion with an 8 foot inflatable Brutus gracing our front lawn.
No news on the adoption front. I will be calling or emailing the agency before Thanksgiving if i haven't heard anything by then.
No news on the adoption front. I will be calling or emailing the agency before Thanksgiving if i haven't heard anything by then.
I also included a photo of a recent package we received from my mom. She has devised some pretty creative ways to pack as much as possible into a "flat rate" mailer. It's pretty impressive how much she can fit in one of those little boxes. I got a kick out of this one when i received it. It was practically bursting at every seam.
we also received an awesome package from the Matus Gang, highlights included Juneau's very own personlized license plate, a Buckeye Pez dispenser, and a box of the much sought after CoCo Wheats, which cannot be found anywhere on this little island!





0 comments:
Post a Comment