Tuesday i go back to work full time. I am pretty much dreading it. There are some things about work I am looking forward to, but i really can't imagine leaving baby Nova all day. We have spent every second together for the last 6 weeks, so it's going to be kind of a shock for both of us when Tuesday rolls around.
We got an adorable gift in the mail from my dear friend Bharani. We have been friends since i started my first day of undergrad. She sent the cutest blanket! We absolutely love it. Thanks Bharani!





1 comments:
I'm so glad you got the blanket. It's made by Lisa...she's obviously been sewing a long time! Nova is so cute! I am excited for you for all your big events this spring/summer! Maybe we'll see you in Chicago?!? (but must be hard with your schedule)
Post a Comment