Juneau Iris Stickley...legally and officially! We recieved our readoption paperwork in the mail yesterday. It is awesome that this process finally got completed, and with only a few days to spare before we leave the island! We were super excited to get the paperwork in the mail. In Hawaii, you don't actually need a court appointment to re-adopt, and finalize etc. Just a whole bunch of paperwork (which we are fortnately experts at, like most adoptive parents!)
Congratulations little Juneau Iris on legally becoming a Stickley in the eyes of the U.S. Government.
Monday was my last day of work as a resident. I have spent the last 3 days getting to be a full-time mommy, and it is awesome! Today we went to the Children's Discovery Center with Aunt Bets. I'm never sure who has more fun, Juneau, Nova, or Betsy. I think it is probably Betsy, as she was actually considering having her 21st birthday part at the Discovery Center.
Juneau practicing T-Ball
Nova didn't quite get the hang of it, but she was eager to try!
mmmm....pretend sushi
delicious!












2 comments:
Aww, congratulations! The girls are so cute and growing so much. That cracks me up that Nova likes to lift the heavy stuff and can actually do it! Faith had thick feet - I called them the Freds, as in Fred Flinstone. Ha ha! :)
I have "brick feet" too!! Congrats to your family on Juneau officially becoming a Stickley in the eyes of the courts. Btw, I am really hoping to meet up when you guys move out here.
Post a Comment