After a full week of undivided attention, constant playtime, and unlimited holding and snuggling, it might take a while for Juneau and Nova to get back into the swing of normal life now that Grandma, Grandpa, and Mammaw are back in Ohio. In fact, they are probably just getting off the plane as i write this post.
The Stickley Grandparents are huge fans of the Stickley Baby Blog, and one of the main reasons we keep this thing up and running. I know even if no one else is reading, they are oooo-ing and ahhh-ing over every picture and story about their grandbabies.
This weekend we headed up to the Air Force Academy to drive around a little and look at some of the sites. Juneau and Nova had both made it through an entire church service in their own Sunday School classes. I was shocked that they both made it through without having their little number flashed up on the screen. Nova must have worn herself out in her class, because she slept through the whole tour of the Academy. Juneau functions pretty well on little to no sleep, and stayed up to enjoy the sites.

I adore this picture of Juneau. One of my favorites ever.







3 comments:
I just wanted to de-lurk to say that you have loyal readers who are not the girl's grandparents!
I've commented before but rarely, mom to a baby girl home from VN in 2008 - thanks to your family purchased the climbing slide for our playroom, daughter still loves it, by the way. Just wanted to say I do check in, nice to keep up with other adoptive families. Your kids are great!
I love hearing about the girls. I have great hopes of someday getting to see them in person and giving hugs. Love you both and those precious daughters. I enjoy Grandma & Grandpa Stickley also. The have been a great support to me since I lost Merrill. So your blog brings joy to me also. Keep it up. You all are in my prayers.
Alice
Post a Comment