The Stickley family adventures started in Hawaii in 2005 when Cris and Emilie were married. The real excitement began in May 2008, when Nova was born. 2 short months later, our little June-Bug joined the family from all the way in Vietnam. The next few crazy years included Emilie being deployed to Afghanistan, while Cris and the girls moved back to Hawaii, then a long year of living apart (and a lot of trips across the Pacific Ocean), while Emilie remained in Colorado to complete her Army committment, and Cris had to stay in Hawaii for his job at the University.

In the summer of 2012, little Jude joined our family, and the whole gang reunited for good in Hawaii!

Follow our adventures, as we try to keep track of life with our 3 crazy kids, while keeping our friends and family updated on the happenings here in Hawaii!

Friday, October 9, 2009

It snowed today.

we miss hawaii.

i didn't end up taking my PT test afterall. They offerred me to take it Nov 18, so i decided to do it then. although the 32 degrees that felt so cold this a.m. will probably feel warm compared to what it will be on Nov 18. oh well, i will have some time to get out and run in the cold and get my lungs/body adjusted and go from there.

did i mention it snowed today?

1 comments:

The Mommy Salami said...

Welcome to Colorado!

I have never commented before, but I have read your blog off and on for a while now. I can't even remember how I got hooked up with it. I had not checked it over the summer and was pleasantly surprised to find last week when I checked in that you moved to beautiful Colorado Springs!! Welcome! If you can get past the CRAZY weather, I think you will like it here!