i LOVE planning trips. love it.
i've kind of been in planning overload, however. We have 2 big trips coming up, and i am excited!
In a few weeks the whole gang is headed back to hawaii for a week. Cris has some stuff at the University to do, and we are all tagging along for the ride. I can't wait to get the girls back in the land of 70 degree weather and white sandy beaches :) especially now that they are actually getting big enough to enjoy the beach. hopefully nova has forgotten her severe aversion to sand! I don't want her to have to sit in her little inflatable floatie all week.
Next up is a big trip in April - i have a Board Review Course in Chicago, and then Cris and I are leaving the girls for a week and heading to Costa Rica for our 5th Anniversary! I am already trying to prepare myself for an entire week away from the 2 cutest girls ever... luckily i know they won't miss us too much since they will be spending the week with Alex, Lyndsey and Brent!
i haven't been taking too many pictures lately b/c of my camera lens being broken and i haven't gotten around to sending it off yet. however, i will post for your viewing enjoyment my recent "DA Photo" :) I think this is probably only the 2nd time in the last 5 years that i have worn my Class A's :)




0 comments:
Post a Comment