The Stickley family adventures started in Hawaii in 2005 when Cris and Emilie were married. The real excitement began in May 2008, when Nova was born. 2 short months later, our little June-Bug joined the family from all the way in Vietnam. The next few crazy years included Emilie being deployed to Afghanistan, while Cris and the girls moved back to Hawaii, then a long year of living apart (and a lot of trips across the Pacific Ocean), while Emilie remained in Colorado to complete her Army committment, and Cris had to stay in Hawaii for his job at the University.

In the summer of 2012, little Jude joined our family, and the whole gang reunited for good in Hawaii!

Follow our adventures, as we try to keep track of life with our 3 crazy kids, while keeping our friends and family updated on the happenings here in Hawaii!

Sunday, January 22, 2012

10 Years Old!!

As I've mentioned in the past and my wife will attest to, when I'm working on a project I get pretty focused and lose track of time, forget to eat, etc.  Yesterday I was working in the yard on fencing and foliage projects and before I knew it, the day had gone by, it was getting dark and I had forgotten to draw attention to the most important part of the day:

Brent (a.k.a. Brenty Boy or T-Bone) turned 10 years old!!!

It is hard to believe this cute little thing:

Has turned into a baseball playing, basketball shooting, drum pounding, lego genius, 10 year old!  And boy is he a favorite of Nova's: "Brenty boy is the craziest" and she has the greatest time playing with him every time we visit.

Happy Birthday T-Bone!!

I also had to share one of the highlights of my week...Juneau's goodnight video for daddy:


0 comments: