3 days not counting today, and 2 days not counting today or thursday until my fun weekend starts!
Cris was telling me about how excited his nephew, brent, is to see him. When Coral finally told Brent that Uncle Cris was coming to visit in 5 days, he wanted to know if it was 5 days counting that day, or starting the next day. So cute! But now I find myself counting down the days. I am REALLY looking forward to this weekend! I'm going to try to get Friday off work so i can drive up to Toledo on Thursday. Then I'll be able to hang with the Matus Gang Fri and Sat a.m., then drive on down to visit the Stickley's and see our friends and family at our Baby Shower!
i had a great visit with my parents in willard this week. I think this is like the first time EVER that i have been the only kid at home, even if it was just for a couple of days! We ran around and did some shopping and had a great time. Then back to work today. I need to run out to Wal-mart to pick up some stuff, but i just don't know if i can face the cold! I was really thinking of moving back to Ohio after residency, but this freezing winter is kind of making me reconsider! I had to use and ice scraper this morning for the first time in 3 years! I guess I would eventually re-adjust to the winter wonderland, but right now it's kind of a shock on my tropical weather loving system.
Monday, February 11, 2008
4 days counting today....
Posted by Cris and Em at 3:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment