The Stickley family adventures started in Hawaii in 2005 when Cris and Emilie were married. The real excitement began in May 2008, when Nova was born. 2 short months later, our little June-Bug joined the family from all the way in Vietnam. The next few crazy years included Emilie being deployed to Afghanistan, while Cris and the girls moved back to Hawaii, then a long year of living apart (and a lot of trips across the Pacific Ocean), while Emilie remained in Colorado to complete her Army committment, and Cris had to stay in Hawaii for his job at the University.

In the summer of 2012, little Jude joined our family, and the whole gang reunited for good in Hawaii!

Follow our adventures, as we try to keep track of life with our 3 crazy kids, while keeping our friends and family updated on the happenings here in Hawaii!

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Are you ready for the cuteness?

I am so happy with the photographs we had taken in August after I got back from Michigan. I rather randomly came across a local photographer, Noah J. Orr, and he did such a fabulous job with our girls. I practically had to force Betsy out onto the beach in her little leotard, but i really wanted her to have a dancing picture on the beach in hawaii, and Noah was kind enough to snap a few photos of her as well, which also turned out beautifully. I finally got around to framing them and hanging some of them up in my office today, and i have already had a bunch of people comment on the sweet little girls.
















10 comments:

Emily said...

Your photos are spectacular - everyone looks fantastic! Thank you for sharing them, they made me smile.

Dawn said...

Those are breathtaking!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous photos!

Tanashia said...

Beautiful!

Dania Efird said...

Very cute! I love them ones of them in the sand!

Anonymous said...

The photos are adorable

Love you,
Tom,Sonya & Secily

Jenn said...

the photos are great!

I had to chuckle at the one of you holding the two of them. I rarely hold my two little ones at the same time anymore. For one, they aren't to fond of sharing right now and also because they keep getting bigger and heavier. Sigh, it really does go fast.

Noah J Orr said...

Thanks for the link :) You guys have a wonderful family, thanks for being so great! Remember, it's not the photos that are beautiful - it's YOU!

Linda said...

Very, very awesome photos! Love the ones with all of you....definitely works of art!

Linda Larson
mom to Sadie (china)and Sophie (vietnam)

Shabnam and Brant said...

GORGEOUS!!!! betsy, you look beautiful! i can't believe you're in college...ahhhh, i feel OLD!

love ya,
s,b & a