Today Juneau and Nova attended their first sporting event...women's volleyball at UH! Cris was officiating and we decided to surprise him by coming to the game. I wasn't so sure it was a great idea, but with the assistance of Aunt Betsy we decided to give it a shot. I had visions of walking around the arena for hours with nova in the frontpack crying, and Juneau fidgeting and bored. BUT suprise suprise, we all had a fantatic time! Nova enjoyed the first set before settling in to sleep for the rest of the match (sorry for the poor picture quality...dark arena + camera phone = not very good pictures).
Juneau held out a little longer before falling fast asleep in my lap.
Also I took J-buggy to the Gymboree Music class. Ridiculously expensive amounts of $ to spend on an 11 month old, but oh, so very fun! They certainly suckered this mama into their scheme. Juneau and I had a great time, and i think it was actually very good for our bonding. I was the only person she knew in the room, and so it made her automatically want to be right with me, and we were together having fun and spending some great time interacting. Tomorrow we are going to try out the "play and learn" gymboree class and see if it is any better than the music class. I will probably sign us up to participate weekly in one of the two.
also, party planning for the first birthday bash is seriously underway. stay tuned for a look at our adorable invites!



1 comments:
Hi,
You don't know me, but I work with your sister Rebecca. I just wanted to let you two know that I truly enjoy reading your blog and you two are truly blessed to have those two beautiful baby girls! Tanashia
Post a Comment