Juneau yesterday took a look at the big blue Colorado sky and announced "The blue sky is Gorgeous!". So cute. She's also gotten into using a lot of made-up words. Her current favorite madeup words are "Gwee-gwice" and "Squee-squosh".
We are gearing up for the big road trip. We leave on Sunday for our 20 hour drive....we'll keep you posted on how that goes. I anticipate i will be at least partially insane by the time we arrive.
Nova, excited to spend 2 weeks in O-H-I-O with the fam!
Juneau's been into pufffing her belly out after she eats. She makes it as big as she can, and then says "Juneau's tummy BIIIIIIG, rub it sissy!" Here she was balancing her sippy on her "biiiig tummy"
Today the girls got Christmas cards in the mail from Aunt Nutkin. They each play Christmas carols when you open them up. Unfortunately "Feliz Navidad", and "Deck the Halls" don't sound so great when played simultaneously! They LOVED the cards and kept opening and closing them. "Fun" for whole household!









1 comments:
The pj pictures are soooo cute! Even though everyone looks happy and fun loving, I get afraid every time I think about the Ohio car trip! Even so I can't wait to see everyone! Love, Mom
Post a Comment