I know Jude is 6 months and 5 days, and I haven't yet done his 6 month post! :)
I have a good (well pretty good) reason. I wanted to take some cute 6 month photos to go with the post, but for various reasons I haven't been able to get the pictures done yet. One of the reasons is that when Cris saw him all dressed up i my outfit of choice he said "why is Jude dressed up like a girl?" For the record, he wasn't dressed like a girl, he was wearing a cute plaid Tommy Hilfigger romper. But after that comment I lost my motivation. Anyway we are going to do some pictures tomorrow on my day off, and his 6 month update will follow shortly after!
Meanwhile here are the girls hiking with their friend Ari.
Tuesday, March 5, 2013
Running late...but for a reason!
Posted by Cris and Em at 12:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment