I know, I know, I'm late posting again! Part of the deliquency is due to the app we've been using on our phones, called "Path". It's a really great way to stay connected with our family through photos and quick posts, and we've been posting photos and videos to that pretty much every day. It's been great because even Grandpa and Grandma Stickley are on board! We're hoping to convince Aunt Wally (who will then convince Tim and Beth) that they need the app! I'm still planning/trying to post to the blog when I can. I really do love that we are able to look back over the last six years of our lives and see what was happening. And I also love being able to keep in touch over the long distance with the few readers that we still have from wayyyyy back in the day, when we were still trying to get Juneau home from Vietnam.
Anyway, here are some pictures from the last couple of weeks.
Sunday, March 24, 2013
spring break!
I found this cute letter from Juneau, that she clearly made all by herself. I think it is supposed to say "Dear Family, I love you, this is coming from my heart"
Fun in the sand
Out for dinner. It's been a cold "winter", and we have found ourselves bundled up in hoodies to brave the 60 degree weather :)
Jude has been enjoying his rice cereal
BATHTIME!!!!
I took these next 2 pictures on Saturday morning. We stopped by a local bakery and everyone picked out their own doughnut, and then we had a doughnut picnic breakfast at a nearby park. The kids loved it!
Jude had is tongue out the whole time, i guess he was hoping a doughnut crumb might land on it!
Running for the beach!
Practicing to keep up with cousins Alex and Lyndsey on the Basketball Court!
Cris and I spent a Wednesday morning on a "hiking date". It was great to spend the morning together on our little adventure...and of course cris found something to climb.
Mommy and Jude
Beach Bums
Posted by Cris and Em at 4:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















0 comments:
Post a Comment