Isn't Baby Bedtime so great! Both of the girls usually are asleep by 8 or 830, leaving at least an hour or two for getting stuff done. What did i ever do with multiple hours on end of productive time before we added these little girls? I almost got super lucky today with simultaneous naptimes, but it just didn't work out.
Today Betsy, Sally, Nova, Juneau and I went to the Discovery Center where we met up with cousin Melody (Honolulu Children's Activity Expert) for some fun. I think Betsy actually had the most fun of all, and could have spent several more hours playing dress up with Juneau (who very kindly indulged Betsy).
Here are some pictures of the day.
Little Mail-Girl
Nova and Juneau "playing" together. Actually Nova is about to get bopped in the head by Juneau with that red plastic mirror
Nova Chillin' with Sally
That giant Uvula was REALLY gross
Betsy and Nova
Little Police Girls
"Seriously Aunt Bets? I am sooooo over playing dress up"
"no, for real, i am really over it"
"ahhh, giant leggos, now that is more like it"
Tomorrow is Juneau's first official Doctor's appointment. Nova has a check up too. Nova has been such a good little sweet girl the past few days. She is full of smiles and giggles and is so much fun to be around.Stay tuned for details of Juneau's upcoming First Birthday bash with a rock-n-roll theme: "Juneau Rocks".



4 comments:
These pictures are unbelievably cute! Love the dress up shots :)
Love the picture of the cute little sisters together! :)
Ok...
I'm 12,000 miles away...& these posts make me TIRED!!!
Happy you!
I'm old.
PastorBlair
I used to love playing dress-up with Betsy!
Post a Comment