Posted by: Cris
While the girls spent the day killing time counting the hours until Aunt Coral arrived... Grandma Saccenti and Aunts Cheryl and Sheila gave mommy her official welcome home!!

And of course Tracy and Jeremy were there as part of the welcoming crew.
A great mother's day treat for Grandma Saccenti...


My new truck and my old truck...side by side.
I knew my dad would be glad to see the beloved Sonoma is still motoring around Hawaii.
A great mother's day treat for Grandma Saccenti...

I was almost late to pick up Aunt Coral at the airport because I had to stop and take these pictures for my dad:
After the girls and I stopped by Taco Bell on the way to the airport, on the way out of the parking lot I saw it and knew right away it wasn't a mirage:
It turned out we made it to the airport in plenty of time for the girls to do their "hiding" routine they've been perfecting since Grandma came:


The anticipation is killer her...







The girls couldn't wait for Aunt Coral to get here to start the hatching on these eggs that they got in an Easter care package. The problem was they don't understand the "eggs will hatch in 12-24 hours" part of the instructions and Juneau asked every 5 minutes after this if the eggs had hatched.
I will admit that I am extremely jealous of those who got to see Emilie today. These last few days are guaranteed to go slowly. But, the good part is at least now we are able to talk whenever we want now that she is back in the land of the working cell phone.
The girls couldn't wait for Aunt Coral to get here to start the hatching on these eggs that they got in an Easter care package. The problem was they don't understand the "eggs will hatch in 12-24 hours" part of the instructions and Juneau asked every 5 minutes after this if the eggs had hatched.
Happy Mother's day to all the Mother's in my life - my own mom, my beautiful wife, my mother-in-law, grandma and special thanks to my sister for missing out on mother's day with her own kids to spend the day traveling to be with my girls.




1 comments:
Talking about anticipation...I can hardly stand waiting for your family to be reunited!! It's like watching a day time soap that drags on several days until the big reveal!
Post a Comment