Even though it is a bit late, I had to get the final post made. Blogger apparently had their whole site crash sometime late Wednesday and even resulted in all posts made on Wednesday being taken down. So as I tried to post before leaving for the airport yesterday, I ran into a problem. Hopefully they get yesterday's posts restored since there were some good pictures and that awesome video from the drone (okay, only Tim and I would think it is awesome)
Finally it is back up and we are sitting in Minneapolis airport just a short 2 hour flight from our big reunion.
The funniest part is that Emilie flew through Minneapolis on her way to Dayton and her plane left here about 7 minutes before we landed. just missed her!
So, in a few minutes we'll be headed toward Columbus!
Friday, May 13, 2011
Day 196 / 1 To Go: Blogger Crash
Posted by Cris and Em at 10:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Can't WAIT!!!! Have a safe flight!!
Yay! So happy for your reunion!
Love,
Shab, Brant, & Ava
I've been following along the entire time and funny that she flew through Dayton as that airport is 10 minutes from our house.
Enjoy your family reunion!!!
Post a Comment