Things are definitely looking up around here! Today when I went in for monitoring my blood pressures were much better. Based on my labs, I did get diagnosed with preeclampsia, but the results were only mildly elevated, and with the improvement in my blood pressure (and the fact that the elephant ankles have disappeared!) my doc approved me to travel to Hawaii! So i changed my plane ticket to Saturday, and I am island bound! Just a few more hurdles to get through before I fly out (the movers are coming on thursday, and a few other little things to do around the house).
anyway, thanks for all the good wishes and prayers! I am so thankful our family will be together for Jude's birth!
I am EXCITED to hear about the girls' first day of school. I talked to them this morning, and they were super cute. I don't think they really grasp that today is the beginning of something totally different, since they have never been in organized day care or preschool, but hopefully they will absolutely love it :)
Tuesday, August 21, 2012
countdown to saturday!
Posted by Cris and Em at 1:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Em and Cris, I took a computer break for several months so I'm trying very hard to get caught up with my Internet friends. Congratulations on the new baby! I'm thrilled that you guys will all finally be together again in Hawaii. What a roller coaster your family has been on the past couple of years! Best wishes to all of you, and big hugs from Petunia and me.
Post a Comment