Just a quick note for now because it is very late but we are home from the hospital. All day it looked like we were on schedule for an early afternoon departure then all the wonders of socialized medicine began to kick in and next thing you know, we were finally able to leave the hospital at 9:30 p.m. For all of you supporters of Obamacare out there, this is your future and it is brutal.
And don't get me started on the scam that is expiration dates on car seats!! I'm just waiting for someone to comment on this post that expiration dates on car seats are a necessary and valuable thing which will surely prompt me to spike my blood pressure up to Emilie's level and write a whole post on how idiotic and inane it is!!
Yes, it has been a long day...but we are now in our own bed with Jude snuggled into the bassinet beside us.
While you enjoy a few pictures from the last 2 days, I'm going to sleep...
Saturday, September 1, 2012
Home Sweet Home
Wait until you see the video of the song Nova is singing to Jude in this picture
Enjoying tummy time...
The "Grandpa Stickley"
This outfit has now been worn home from the hospital by Alex, Lyndsey, Nova and now Jude
Jude is so small he barely takes up any room at all in even the smallest infant car seat (yes, this is a BRAND NEW "non-expired" car seat - I warned you not to get me started)
Juneau and Nova (and I'm betting Grandma Stickley had some part in it) made this awesome sign to welcome Jude and Mommy home.
Posted by Cris and Em at 12:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Glad you all made it home...and just in time to watch the game! Jude is absolutely adorable!
Who knew car seats had expiration dates? I don't think anyone check ours before we left the hospital with the twins. I thought plastic was killing the environment...apparently it lasts hundreds of years in landfills...or, if it is a car seat, only 6 years.
Lots of love,
the Lutsi fam
Cris,
PLEASE make our day. Tell us the one about the expired car seat!!!
Dad Stickley (Grandpa)
Post a Comment