Posted by: Cris' phone
Living in Hawaii has its quirks...like the regularity with which the electricity or cable goes out. So, tonight with no internet, we'll see just how smart my 'smart phone' really is. But this post will have to be short.
I was on my long teaching day while continuing to cough like a chain smoker, but I survived and the cough is seriously diminishing.
The absolute best news is that even though they both needed to go back to bed at 930 a.m. and sleep until noon; when they got up, both girls seemed back to their normal selves...especially Nova who came running with a big smiling hug when I came through the door today.
You can see the return of that adorable cute smile in these pictures from today.
Tuesday, March 1, 2011
Day 124 / 72 To Go: No internet...No problem!
Posted by Cris and Em at 7:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment