Posted by: Cris
Nova getting in the spirit for March Madness - Go Buckeyes! "I'm pretending to be daddy"
This morning we stayed home to conduct a miniature automotive repair clinic in the driveway. My friend Sean is one-of-a-kind. I've been borrowing the BMW from him for the last 4 months basically for free. In the meantime, he had bought another BMW same year and model for dirt cheap because it needed a couple things done to it. He intended to just buy it as a parts car for the one I'm driving but when he got it, he was able to fix the problems it had easily so now he has 2 identical mid-90's BMW 540i's. Through the wonders of the internet and knowing just enough of how to tinker on a car to get into trouble, I had narrowed the problem down to 1 of 2 components. So, Sean drove over this morning and we started swapping out parts and got the car back up and running...now I just have to replace the part that went out.
So, we spent about 30 minutes fixing the car then another hour walking around the house brainstorming all the remodeling projects we can do...(insert evil laugh).
After an early nap, I took the girls for a late lunch at Moe's - we hadn't been there for probably 2 months and when I told them where we were going they got super excited. Yummy quesadilla
Sunday, March 13, 2011
Day 136 / 61 To Go: Let the Madness Begin!!
So, the countdowns are on for real:
31 days until Nelson and Katy leave.
33 days until Grandma Saccenti arrives.
And tomorrow will be 60 days left until our family reunion (Yes, I know yesterday said 61 days to go also but I had to make a slight adjustment today based on when we will be leaving Hawaii, flying overnight, and arriving in time for big hugs from mommy)
Posted by Cris and Em at 9:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment