Posted by: Cris Despite being up until 11:00 watching Shrek and having a slumber party on the couch, the girls were up at the crack of dawn this morning and ready to go. Allowing jumping on the couch...good parenting or bad parenting?
A little break from jumping for some dancing princess time:
By lunchtime, Nova was feeling the late night:
But, I had finished grilling up the stuff that I (and by "I" I mean Bret) hadn't cooked last night so Nova was really enjoying the teriyaki short ribs. At one point she said "Daddy, I LOOVE meat!"
I expected a nice long nap but they barely made it to 2 hours. But, they seemed full of energy when they got up so we headed off to the NEX. By the time we made it home, the girls were tired...Nova was TOOO tired and her bedtime routine degraded into the biggest meltdown I think she has ever had that lasted right at 1 hour. She was trying to out-stubborn me over something but finally realized she wasn't going to win (although, she didn't realize it but after an hour, I was so tired that she was getting close to winning - okay, not really). She finally gave up and layed down on my chest and fell asleep. As a result, this blog post is going to be much shorter and poster much later than normal. Tomorrow it is back to work - Spring Break was very nice and I wish it was longer. But, the good news is we keep getting closer to Emilie coming home...Grandma Saccenti gets here in 3 weeks and that will be awesome. The girls will be in heaven with over 2 weeks of Grandma, a week with Aunt Coral and then a plane trip to see mommy!!
Sunday, March 27, 2011
Day 150 / 47 To Go: Catastrophic Meltdown
Posted by Cris and Em at 10:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment