After all this time, I'm now only a few hours from heading off to Vietnam. As I finished packing this evening I started to really get excited about what the coming days will bring. Up until now, I've been so focused on getting my PhD finished that I hadn't really been able to focus on the upcoming trip.
But now, it's really close and as I finished packing all of the clothes and toys that Juneau will be using just a few days from now, I started getting really excited.
I am still nervous about all of the "government stuff" that has some potential for obstacles and whether Juneau will adjust to me quickly but I appreciate the prayers I know will be sent for our trip.
I am thankful that my mom and dad are able to go with me and experience Juneau joining our family. I know they are excited about the trip.
I need to try to get a little sleep since we have to be up early to get to the airport but it will be hard...in just a few days I will hold Juneau in my arms and tell her all about her mommy and little sister and about how great it will be once we are all back together again.
So, stay tuned as I take over the blog for the next 2 weeks. It should be entertaining :)




0 comments:
Post a Comment