July 22, 2008 - Getting Juneau's passport today was supposed to be an easy step in the process. This morning Lilian and I went to the office to pick it up. After handing them our receipt, they looked for a few minutes and then told us to go ahead and have a seat. Lilian was worried about this since normally she said you just walk up and they hand it over immediately. So, we sat, and sat, and sat, for a half hour while lots of other folks came up and got their passport and left. Lilian was very worried by this point and was sure we weren't going to get it today. By this point I'm already making a list of things that I'm going to have to do when I get back to the hotel to change flights back to Hawaii, my dad's flight back to Ohio, etc. The woman behind the desk made several calls and finally, a "supervisor" came out from another office with a pack of passports and Juneau's was in there. Whew!!! We quickly checked it over: name spelled correctly, birthdate correct, everything looks good. Double Whew!!!
So, 2 steps down (medical check and passport) and 1 BIG one to go (VISA) on Thursday.
The last 24 hours on the blog has been busy as this is the second time I've posted and Emilie posted once in between so make sure you don't stop scrolling down until you've caught up on all the fun. I couldn't believe how big my little Nova girl is getting when I saw her pictures this morning.
To finish off this post I figured I'd try posting a couple videos of Juneau playing, giggling, and discovering her "outdoor" voice.



5 comments:
We enjoyed the video of Juneau and she is adorable. Secily keeps waving at her new cousin on the computer.
Tommy, Sonya and Secily
What a sweetie!
so cute!!!!
-shab
How precious. Isn't technology wonderful. She is so cute.
Prayers going skyward for you all.
Merrill & Alice
Such precious playtime with daddy!!!
Post a Comment