July 24, 2008 - I just got back from the second trip to the U.S. Embassy in Hanoi with Juneau's passport and VISA in hand. The first trip to the embassy for the "interview" was ridiculous. After waiting for 30 minutes past when they were supposed to be back from lunch, we completed the "interview" through a service window and it lasted about (and I'm not exaggerating here) 120 seconds. I'll comment about this in a later post but for now...some final packing and then, after almost 2 years, lots of ups-and-downs, plenty of periods of doubt about whether this day would actually come, FINALLY...Juneau is going home!!
A short video to celebrate:
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Day 13: Going Home!!!!
Posted by Cris and Em at 12:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
So glad to see you are finally together and going home. huge congrats to your family.
leslie
FINALLY!!! Congrats guys!
congratulations to you guys. It has been a long hard journey but you have a beautiful family. I have not posted in along time as sadie keeps us busy but I have been following along and am very happy for you all.
GeneP AP to Sadie that Carolina girl from Vietnam
Congratulations! Have a safe trip HOME!
Congratulations! It's amazing to see the difference in Juneau's face in just 2 weeks. She looks so comfortable with you(and you with her).
Praise the Lord. So very - very happy for you all. We still worship a God of miracles.
Love you all and praying for you daily.
Merrill and Alice
Congratulations!!!!! This has been such a long time coming for you and I just couldn't be happier for you guys.
Congratulations!! Safe travels home with your beautiful baby girl!
Post a Comment