i thought it was too good to be true that cris was able to email and blog so easily. however, upon arrival in hanoi cris has encountered some technical difficulties preventing him from accessing the internet. talk about frustrating! I guess the hotel has internet, but it won't work for his computer somehow. i got a short email yesterday that he sent from the business center, but it has weird hours so it is notvery reliable. i haven't been able to actually talk to him since he arrived in vietnam. Hopefully we can get it figured out!
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Em,
When we went to Vietnam in March we had a ton of problems blogging, in Saigon, it was fine, Danang, it was very hit or miss, and Hoi An I was never able to get access to our blog. I could email and that was about all. It is very frustrating esp. when someone in the states (like you!) is waiting to hear from you. I hope it gets better - Juneau is absolutely beautiful! Linda Larson
Post a Comment