Posted by: Cris
Today we started saying goodbyes in preparation for returning home to Hawaii. The day started off with lots of excitement when Grandma Saccenti showed up at Aunt Coral's front door for some hardcore Grandma spoiling. Juneau was especially super excited. Grandma took the girls and headed out for a fun day of playing at the Imagination Station (formerly COSI Toledo). The girls came back tired but with lots of reports of the fun they'd had with Grandma. It was super awesome she was able to get the day off to come play with Juneau and Nova one more time before we left. This evening was time for one more round of what have become the nightly activities with the cousins. Playing in the basement, eating ice cream - the only one we skipped tonight was a dip in the hot tub.
Wednesday, January 5, 2011
Day 69: The Goodbye's Begin
Juneau: (pointing to the dark red area with the high-density sprinkles) "I want that piece"
Coral: "I thought you said you were going to send that piece to mommy"
Juneau: "No, I just want to eat it and then I'll tell mommy about it when she comes home."
Posted by Cris and Em at 6:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment