Posted by: Cris
I will be sad to be saying goodbye to all of our wonderful family tomorrow when we head to the airport but I will NOT miss this coldness - in the last few days, each day has been colder than the previous one. As I carried Nova out of Aunt Coral's house this morning to head to Grandpa & Grandma's, as soon as we hit the back door, she said "It's cold! Hurry up and get in the van!"
The girls had been planning the whole 2.5 hour ride from Toledo to make Grandpa get the tractor out for a few laps up and down the lane. After naptime, we couldn't hold them off anymore and they kept bugging until Grandpa headed back out into the freezing cold to get the tractor out of the barn.
Juneau bundled up and waiting anxiously for the tractor... Nova too...
Thursday, January 6, 2011
Day 70: Goodbye Cold!!
Posted by Cris and Em at 4:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
the double nova, eyes mostly closed super squeeze is awesome!!!!!!
Post a Comment