Posted by: Cris
Today the plan was to leave Toledo by 9:30 a.m. to get to Grandpa Stickley's house by lunchtime. Unfortunately, after staying up until midnight watching Toy Story 3, Nova was still out cold at 9:15. But, we eventually got on the road and made it to Grandma's.
I was starting to get worried that my pack would forget about me with all the attention they've been getting in their temporary home. However, the Husky mauling I received when I got there suggests they will still be happy to get to their new Hawaii home in a month or so.
Juneau immediately jumped out of the car and was all over Grandpa. The girls had a great time playing with Grandma Stickley and "Nova Mammaw" (as Nova calls her) and Nova went around suckering everyone with that cute little "will you read me a story?"
Tonight everyone settled in to watch "Despicable Me" - the only thing better than watching the movie is hearing Juneau pronounce "Despicable" when she's requesting to watch it.
Now the girls are off to sleep and I'm finishing off the day blogging and watching an exciting Sunday night NFL game between Green Bay and the Patriots...oops, that was sports, wasn't it? Sorry Emmie...



0 comments:
Post a Comment