Today has been a busy day and tonight we find ourselves in Marietta, Ohio. We started our day with an early trek from Toledo to the Saccenti homestead where Juneau could not wait to see the new puppies that she affectionately calls her "kids". You can imagine how much like Heaven it is for Nova to be sitting on the couch with "brown" (her brown blankie) and a tiny little puppy snuggled up onto her lap.
While Juneau and Nova were playing mommy to the new puppies, Emilie and I went for an informal interview in Mansfield at the premiere OB/GYN practice in town. It was a nice facility with very friendly staff and Emilie liked it but unless I'm to become unemployed, it had its limitations.
From there we headed to Marietta with the vehicles packed full...FULL...and arrived at Emilie's brother's house to help with the last minute preparations for the newest member of the Saccenti clan...Sonya is scheduled for C-section bright and early tomorrow morning - after which we will be setting off for Pigeon Forge, TN. If only I could get a driving form of "frequent flyer miles" on this trip.
Thursday, December 29, 2011
Preparing for the new arrival
Posted by Cris and Em at 7:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
WHAT!?!?! Please say that "premiere" means cornerstone! Would you move up here? Would I have an awesome OB/GYN again?
Post a Comment