Lately the girls have been watching "Shrek The Halls" on DVD in the van. Only Nova gets a bit mixed up, and tends to request "Shrek The Door". So, tonight I dug out the Christmas stuff, and we Decked the Door! :) I wasn't really planning on decorating for Christmas, but after we went to church today, and there were beautiful Christmas trees, and decorations, and we sang Christmas Carols, I promptly went home, and dug out the Christmas stuff....and we decked :)
The girls looked ridiculously adorable in some winter wonderland hand-me downs from cousins....
Juneau saying "IT"S COOOLDD"
The girls were watching a little show before church while i got some things ready aroudn the house...
obviously, Nova couldn't even take her eyes off the TV to smile for the camera, and Juneau looked like she was about to come after me if i asked them to smile one more time!
Have i mentioned the girls are obsessed with Turkey bacon? they LOOOVE some turkey bacon...
Little Miss Nova, all ready for church
And....Daddy will be here in 12 days!!! :)













0 comments:
Post a Comment