We are currently stuck in a holding pattern but it allows me to actually post today and keep my promised everyday streak going. The UPS man is scheduled to deliver 2 important final Christmas packages to us but I'm afraid that UPS may not have the "neither rain, nor sleet, nor dark of night" thing in their motto and with all the snow...well, we're still waiting.
We were supposed to be out of here about an hour ago so we're not that far behind schedule but I'd rather be on the road. This morning it looked like we might be stuck overnight tonight - I woke up to another 6 inches of fresh snow that was continuing to come down fast. I shoveled the driveway to get out to take Emilie to work (at 25 mph the whole way) and by the time I got back, there was almost another inch already covering my freshly shoveled work. But, throughout the day, it slacked off and they were hitting the streets hard so that by now, the roads are in pretty good shape so we will be heading out as soon at the UPS guy gets here...whenever that is.
The goal is to be rolling into the greater Milwaukee area tomorrow evening for a couple fun filled days with the Good's. We can't wait!!
And since I was busy packing the van all day and didn't have time to take any pictures, here's a recycled picture of Melody for Aunt Wallie :)
Thursday, December 22, 2011
USPS would be here by now...
Posted by Cris and Em at 1:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment