Posted by: Cris
This evening on the way home from the NEX, a group of showers were filling the valley leading up the H-3. The result was a series of the brightest rainbows I've ever seen all the way up to the tunnel. At one point, I could see the rainbow between me and the mountainside which wasn't more than 30 yards away. This is even with my crappy camera on my phone and it is this clear 
The other treat for the girls was me letting them crack into their Easter basket goodies that they got from Grandpa and Grandma Stickley yesterday in the mail. They had been asking all day when they could open one of these eggs with a marshmallow treat inside so since they were super good at the grocery today I told them they could.
You can see Nova is excited...
Finally, the highlight of MY day...Ever since Nova was the teeniest tiniest baby, I would sing "You Are My Sunshine" to her when she was crying at nap or bedtime and to this day, she knows that is kind of her "special daddy song". So, today on the way home the girls started playing a game in the backseat where Juneau was Nova crying at bedtime and Nova was daddy...the result was this:



0 comments:
Post a Comment