Posted by: Cris
Holy Care Packages!! Today the girls got awesome mail. First was trick-or-treat packages from Aunt Coral and gang which included these cool spider trick-or-treat socks. I had the girls put them on just so we could get a picture and then they wouldn't take them off. Next was an awesome care package from Aunt D.
Tonight we headed off to Kona Brewing Co. for dinner with Tim and Beth and Melody and Aunt Wally and Oma. The plan was to eat dinner then head into town to catch the fireworks again. But, Kona Brewing Co. believes in living the aloha which means the pace of the dinner was quite slow so we just made an evening of hanging out at dinner.
There was some SERIOUS coloring going on.



As one of our blogs most religious followers, I think Aunt Wally keeps making Tim and Beth invite us to dinner so she can increase her face time on the blog :)
Is that 4 huge beer glasses in front of Tim? At least finish one before you order another. (Actually, it's just the "sampler" - cups in the picture are smaller than they appear)
Tim and I ended up down at the end of the table separated from the rest of the adults by a wall of children. It was kind of nice though because Tim and I got to sit and have some good chat time about a range of topics. It's funny because Tim and I are about 10 years apart in age and the amount of time we'd ever spent together as adults could have probably been counted in hours before we moved to Hawaii. But we enjoy talking about science techno nerdy stuff enough that I've come to really enjoy the opportunities that arise like tonight when we can shoot the breeze.
Here is the best shot of the night:
Here is the best shot of the night:



0 comments:
Post a Comment